- OZ-SEPA can recover 99.9% of the oil spill separately by using the filter only.
- Recover all oils from the lowest viscosity silicon oil to crude oil.
- Floating oil can be removed continuously, providing both economical and environmental friendliness compared to disposable oil sorbent foam.
- The existing anti-disaster system is less efficient in recovering spillage oil, but it can effectively recover spillage oil even in high-temperature environments such as the West Sea and the South Sea
Application of OZ-SEPA
- Oil Scooper for small oil spill both in sea and river.
- Oil boom containment to confine spilled oil.
- To protect fish farms from oil spill
- Oil Skimmer filter
- To filter oil waste in restaurant and ships
- Oil water separator in various industry
1) OZ-SEPA Materials
- Textiles, Pulps, Meshes and so on
2) OZ-SEPA size
- Width 1m2,
Length:We can supply any length based upon customer's request.
- Yeinpens Water Flow Resistance 4 Note
- Water passage rate (10*10 cm) per hour / 4 to 10 tonnes (depending on application)
- Recommended use of the filter on the garden floor 1,200 to 1,500 times
- You can insert OZ-SEPA in Oil Scooper and Oil fence to confine oil by filtering water.
- Before using Scooper, OZ-SEPA should be soaked in water.
- Any water temperature can be used if it is in liquid state.
- OZ-SEPA can be used more than 1,000times until physically torn away.
- OZ-SEPA is specially purposed for separation of Oil from water, not for any sea micro-debris or water-solubles.